Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mass Chaos

SO......

Its been a while since the last post. Seems like every time I sat down with the computer Derian either _______ (cried, wanted fed, pooped, fill in the blank {your choice}). Speaking of, he has still been awesome. He's been a little cranky the last few days and it seems he may have some reflux issues. But the doc says (and its been working so far) that trying to keep him more in an upright position whenever we can is good. We also try to burp him more often when he is eating. And boy that kid burps, and farts like a howitzer. Sorry to be crude but he can make Melissa and I jump like we were watching a scary movie.


Melissa is still doing excellent as well. Tonight we went to Olive Garden with her dad and they ordered a pitcher of Sangria. Didn't take her much to get loopy. It was nice because she hasn't had any alcohol other than our champagne. Of course right when our meals came Derian woke up and was a major crank-ass. I had to go out to the car and feed him and change his diaper. So I got to eat my meal at home later. YAY.


So the other thing going on in our life was replacing the flooring in out kitchen and dining room. We had some nasty stained carpet in the dining room and some ugly linoleum in the kitchen. Melissa's dad and I ripped up everything and laid some laminate flooring. It would have been relatively painless if I would have had some half decent tools. Guess I know what to ask Santa for Christmas. Here are some before and after pictures of the renovation.


-Chas

No comments: